How to Join:
- Participants may join by creating a video (video should not exceed 2 minutes) that shows his or her best move like dunking on the ring, smashing a tennis ball, kicking a football etc.
- The video should be posted on Toby’s Sports official fan page (http://www.facebook.com/Tobysstore) to be counted as an official entry.
- Participants may use any video sharing site (ex. Youtube, Dailymotion, Vimeo etc.) as long as it can be viewed by other people when posted in Toby’s Sports official fan page.
- Think of a creative title for the video (ex. John’s amazing 360 lay-up for Toby’s Sports!)
- Participants must encourage their friends to share their video.
- Participants must ensure that safety precautions (ex. Warm-up, stretching, conditioning, medical check-ups, etc.) are taken into consideration before performing their move. Protective gear must also be worn at all times during the video. Toby’s Sports will not be liable for any injuries, traumas, accidents or fatalities that may occur during the filming of the video.
- Participants must get official permission from the person who owns the place where they are going to shoot the video. Toby’s sports will not be liable for damage to property, trespassing and the like.
All Participants Shall Attest to the Following:
- Participants must be residents of the Philippines in order for their entry to be valid.
- The video must not have any special effects that will give an unfair advantage to a participant’s sports move.
- The participant must ensure that he or she is the person doing the move in the video in order for the entry to be valid.
- There can only be one entry per person. If you wish to change your entry you must delete your old video. Two or more entries will disqualify you from the contest.
- Toby’s Sports has the right to remove and disqualify videos which are deemed as offensive, vulgar, hateful, racist, and the like.
- Toby’s sports has full rights to use your video in any way, shape, or form.
Criteria for Judging:
- 50% – Wow factor and difficulty of the move
- 30% – Creativity and originality
- 20% – Number of shares and number of positive comments
Prizes of Winners:
- 1st Place – P5000 worth of Toby’s Sports GCs
- 2nd Place – P3000 worth of Toby’s Sports GCs
- 3rd Place – P2000 worth of Toby’s Sports GCs
Promo period is until May 25, 2012 only.
Year 1 – “FIRST” @ Marikina Theater, 2005
Year 2 – “Take TWO” @ Miriam Auditorium, 2006
Year 3 – “X3M” @ AFP Theater, 2007
Year 4 – “FORCE” @ Irwin Theater, 2008
Year 5 – “ReVive” @ Irwin Theater, 2009
Year 6 – “GraVIty” @ Irwin Theater, 2010
Year 7 – ? GOT A TITLE?
Who can think of the best title for ACTS Summer Workshops year 7?
Winner will have a full scholarship program in ACTS
Deadline of Submission is on June 4, 2010
Send us your ideas at firstname.lastname@example.org
To mark World Hypertension Day and promote healthy weight and healthy blood pressure among Filipinos, the Philippine Society of Hypertension, in cooperation with the Philippine Heart Association, Philippine Society of Nephrology and Department Health, are holding the “Dancexercise Contest”. This public health initiative is in line with the Novartis Kaagapay program that aims to enhance patient care and access to effective treatments.
Dance Jam launched a contest, where the Grand Prize winner is sent to San Francisco for a private dance lesson with MC Hammer himself. To enter, just upload a video of yourself doing the Hammer Dance. Entries are judged based on creativity, dance skill, entertainment value and the popularity of the video. Finalists will be announced on February 5.